Here are some insightful reads to help you through your loss.
1. On grief and grieving by David Kessler and Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
2. Home with God by Neal Donald Walsch
3. A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
4. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche
5. The Bright Hour: a memoir of living and dying by Nina Riggs
6. With the End in Mind: Dying, Death and Wisdom in an Age of Denial by Kathryn Mannix
7. Good Grief: Heal your Soul, Honor your Loved Ones and Learn to Live Again by Theresa Caputo & Kristina Grish
Personally, I find reading to be very therapeutic and healing.